New Location for Pine Tree Hospice “Life Partner Loss” Group for Grieving Adults | Families
Tuesday, June 26th will be the final night of a three-month Adult Peer Support Group series offered by Pine Tree Hospice. These free once-a-month programs are for widows and widowers who are grieving following the death of a loved one.
Called “Life Partner Loss”, the group is open to widows and widowers and will be held from 6:30-7:30 pm at the Pine Tree Hospice Office in Dover-Foxcroft. The first two groups in the series were held at the Dover-Foxcroft Congregational Church but the final session has been moved due to a scheduling conflict. Individuals should feel free to attend this evening event even if they have not previously attended.
“Life Partner Loss” is part of a larger effort to provide support to adults grieving specific types of losses. It is also a way for Pine Tree Hospice to deliver services to people who cannot attend programs during the workday.
There is no fee to attend but pre-registration is appreciated. To pre-register or for more information contact Pine Tree Hospice at 564-4346 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Top Katahdin Stories
Upcoming Events near Katahdin
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- One Leg Remaining in Pine Tree Hospice’s Triple Crown Golf Tournament
- Mattawamkeag suspends fire chief over possible misuse of funds
- Chicken Stew and Ployes Dinner in Honor of Our Veterans
- Compassionate Communication Panel Discussion To Be Held At Mayo Regional Hospital Resource Center
- East Millinocket school board narrowly approves bond vote for high school