Pine Tree Hospice presents June "Spring Forward!" Workshop for Grieving Adults | Events
Pine Tree Hospice is pleased to announce “My Summer without You”, the third and final workshop in its “Spring Forward” series of free monthly programs for adults who are adjusting to life following the death of a loved one.
For many people the idea of summer evokes images of families, fun in the sun, beaches, barbeques, and vacations. But for those grieving the death of a loved one the summer season might not feel so bright and cheery. “My Summer Without You” will give participants a chance to share memories of summers past and to talk about the challenges they are facing this season. It is also an opportunity to develop ways to cope as well as to rethink what summer might look like in the wake of their loss.
“My Summer Without You” will be held on from 11 am to 2 pm Tuesday June 19th at the Congregational Church in Dover-Foxcroft and includes a light lunch. All the Pine Tree Hospice Adult Workshops are free, but pre-registration is appreciated so we know how much food to prepare. To pre-register or for more information contact Pine Tree Hospice at 564-4346 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be no adult workshops in July or August but a new series will begin in the fall.
Top Katahdin Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Multi-million dollar cash flow issue could spell major problems for Millinocket
- Wardens say it hasn't been easy keeping swimmers away from Sebec dam
- One Leg Remaining in Pine Tree Hospice’s Triple Crown Golf Tournament
- Mattawamkeag suspends fire chief over possible misuse of funds
- Chicken Stew and Ployes Dinner in Honor of Our Veterans