Pine Tree Hospice Presents May "Spring Forward" Workshop for Grieving Adults | Events
Pine Tree Hospice presents May “Spring Forward!” Workshop for Grieving Adults
Pine Tree Hospice is pleased to announce the second workshop in “Spring Forward!” its current series of free once-a-month programs for adults who are adjusting to new roles following the death of a loved-one.
Called “The Ways We Remember”, this workshop will be held on from 11 am to 2 pm Tuesday May 15th at the Congregational Church in Dover-Foxcroft. The program, which includes a light lunch, will give participants an opportunity to share ideas about how to memorialize the lives of those who have died.
All the Pine Tree Hospice Adult Workshops are free, but pre-registration is appreciated so we know how much food to prepare for lunch. To pre-register or for more information contact Pine Tree Hospice at 564-4346 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Katahdin Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Multi-million dollar cash flow issue could spell major problems for Millinocket
- Wardens say it hasn't been easy keeping swimmers away from Sebec dam
- One Leg Remaining in Pine Tree Hospice’s Triple Crown Golf Tournament
- Mattawamkeag suspends fire chief over possible misuse of funds
- Chicken Stew and Ployes Dinner in Honor of Our Veterans