Send a Kid to Camp... donate to Camp CaPella | Community Spirit
WLBZ 2 recently ran a story about Camp CaPella in Dedham receiving a matching grant challenge. If the camp could raise $25,000 before summer, they would receive a matching $25,000. We wanted to spread the word and help send 40 kids to camp this summer!
Camp CaPella provides quality of life experiences for people with disabilities and their families by providing year-round recreational and educational experiences.
If you would like to help Send a Kid To Camp, you can donate online through Camp CaPella's secure site. Look for the DONATE button in the upper right of their homepage.
You can also donate by sending a check to:
P.O. Box 552
Dedham, ME 04429
Top Katahdin Stories
Upcoming Events near Katahdin
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- One Leg Remaining in Pine Tree Hospice’s Triple Crown Golf Tournament
- Mattawamkeag suspends fire chief over possible misuse of funds
- Chicken Stew and Ployes Dinner in Honor of Our Veterans
- Compassionate Communication Panel Discussion To Be Held At Mayo Regional Hospital Resource Center
- East Millinocket school board narrowly approves bond vote for high school