How to Use Profiles in Google Analytics | Blogs
A profile is a customizable layer in between the raw tracking data and the reports you see in Google Analytics. Profiles can be used to filter or limit the raw data so you only see the data you need in your reports.
Upcoming Events near Katahdin
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Brownville musher provides dog sled training
- Police: man found in Garland died of natural causes
- Officials hope natural gas for Lincoln will create new jobs for displaced mill workers
- Is it Time to Give Back? Consider Becoming a Pine Tree Hospice Volunteer!
- Pine Tree Hospice Offers "Anticipatory Pet Loss" Workshop