Punk Rope in Maine! | Blogs
Allison Kennie, who’s in her early 30s, was looking for something different to help her get back in shape after she had her daughter a few years ago. Friends suggested Punk Rope.
If you’ve never heard of Punk Rope, it’s kind of a cross between recess and boot camp. It was created by Tim Haft, a personal trainer and USA Track & Field Coach, and combines jump roping, play and music. Read more.
Upcoming Events near Katahdin
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Moosehead Lake Yacht Club Sponsoring Centennial Boat Show
- The 23rd Annual Forest Heritage Days Celebration August 8 and 9 in Greenville
- Welcome Reception For New Interim Executive Director
- Volunteers help build a better Appalachian Trail
- Bohemian Trio Part of Opera House Arts' Chamber at the Church Series