Punk Rope in Maine! | Blogs
Allison Kennie, who’s in her early 30s, was looking for something different to help her get back in shape after she had her daughter a few years ago. Friends suggested Punk Rope.
If you’ve never heard of Punk Rope, it’s kind of a cross between recess and boot camp. It was created by Tim Haft, a personal trainer and USA Track & Field Coach, and combines jump roping, play and music. Read more.
Upcoming Events near Katahdin
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Pine Tree Hospice Adult Bereavement Group Addresses “Loss of A Loved One”
- Pine Tree Hospice's annual "Sound Bites" event coming to Foxcroft Academy on September 13th
- Pine Tree Hospice’s Fall Lunch & Learn Series
- Evergreen, Help for Grieving Children and Adults
- Is it Time to Give Back? Consider Becoming a Pine Tree Hospice Volunteer!