Punk Rope in Maine! | Blogs
Allison Kennie, who’s in her early 30s, was looking for something different to help her get back in shape after she had her daughter a few years ago. Friends suggested Punk Rope.
If you’ve never heard of Punk Rope, it’s kind of a cross between recess and boot camp. It was created by Tim Haft, a personal trainer and USA Track & Field Coach, and combines jump roping, play and music. Read more.
Top Katahdin Stories
Upcoming Events near Katahdin
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kyle Dube formally charged with murder of Nichole Cable
- Orrington to Celebrate Old Home Week July 13-21
- Charlotte White Center Holds Educational Conference on Aging, Dementia & Developmental Disabilities
- Students, teachers at Old Town High School mourn loss of Nichole Cable
- Murder arrest made in case of missing teen Nichole Cable